Support Us Today
Or send check made out to CMAA to our address:
465 School Street, Lowell, MA 01851
SERVICES AND IMPACT
We provide advocacy and translation work for all community members who walk through our door.
– We had over 1,500 visits from over 1,000 unique individuals.
Language and Translation Services
English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL):
In collaboration with Abisi Adult Education Center, we provide English language skills for adults to succeed in the workplace.
– We had 112 community members enrolled.
We provide classes on how to read and write basic Khmer to preserve the culture and language.
– We educated an average of 8 students per class every weekend.
Translation and Interpretation Services:
Professional service catering to the Greater Lowell community.
– We worked with 60 businesses and individuals.
First Time Home Buyers Program:
In collaboration with the Merrimack Valley Housing Partnership, providing first time home buyers with basic financial and legal information about the process of purchasing a home.
– 74 community members graduated and were qualified to buy a home.
Health & Financial Education
We partner with local nonprofits and businesses to provide health and financial education workshops throughout the year.
– We held 5 workshops educating over 350 individuals.